1 x Thermostat Faucet
1. Working pressure: 0.05Mpa—1Mpa.
2. Ideal pressure: 0.1Mpa—0.5Mpa
3. Standard pressure: dynamic pressure 0.3 ± 0.02Mpa.
4. Cold water supply temperature: 4-29 ℃, hot water supply temperature: 55-85 ℃, the recommended normal temperature is 60-70 ℃
5. Constant temperature outlet water temperature range: 20-50 ℃.
6. Set the safety button temperature: 38 ℃.
7. Safety and anti-scalding: When the cold water accidentally loses supply, the mixed effluent flow quickly decreases from to close.
8. Accurate temperature: Set the required temperature first, and you can reach the temperature you need within 5s after the water is discharged, and the temperature of the water temperature fluctuates within ± 1 ℃.
9. Stable outlet temperature: When the inlet temperature is constant, the pressure of cold and hot water changes by 50% at random, and the outlet temperature fluctuates within ± 2 ° C; When the inlet pressure is constant, the temperature of the hot water supply rises from 60 ° C to 75 ° C (5 ℃ / min), the temperature of the outlet water fluctuates within ± 2 ℃.
The thermostatic mixing valve is a supporting product specially developed for hot water systems. It is widely used in electric water heaters, solar water heaters and centralized hot water systems. It can also be used in electric water heaters and solar water heaters. Users can adjust the temperature of mixed hot and cold water according to their needs. The required temperature can be quickly reached and stabilized to ensure that the temperature of the water is constant and not affected by changes in water temperature, flow and water pressure. Impact, to solve the problem of the water temperature in the bath being suddenly cold and hot. When the cold water is interrupted, the water mixing valve can automatically close the hot water within a few seconds to play a safety protection role.
A thermosensitive element is installed at the mixing outlet of the thermostatic water mixing valve, and the characteristics of the temperature sensing element are used to push the valve core in the valve body to move and block or open the hot and cold water inlet. Turn on the hot water while blocking the cold water. When the temperature adjustment knob sets a certain temperature, regardless of the changes in the cold and hot water inlet temperature and pressure, the ratio of hot and cold water entering the water outlet will also change, so that The outlet water temperature is always kept constant. The temperature adjustment knob can be arbitrarily set within the specified temperature range of the product. The thermostatic mixing valve will automatically maintain the outlet water temperature.