G3/8 & G1/2 Plastic Side Entry Toilet Inlet Float Valve Cistern Fill Bottom Water Inlet Tank Button Switch Replacement
Material: ABS, Copper
Type: A - G1/2", B - G3/8
G3/8”Size: 15x24.5cm /5.91"x9.65"
G1/2”Size: 15x24.5cm /5.91"x9.65"
- Made of ABS material, durable and not easy to rust.
- 3/8" and 1/2” connection side entry.
- Green environmental protection, durable, easy to installation.
- Simple above water float adjustment and quiet operation.
- Valve height and water level adjust for proper fit and most flush volume.
Install the fill valve correctly, to ensure that the fill valve works normally:
Step 1: Put the filling nozzle through the filling hole on tank side. Be sure that the float is not attached with tank side and the fill valve could not be askew. Then replace the plastic washer and lock nut and screw the lock nut tightly.
Step 2: Connect the filling nozzle with water supply hose, screw the hose nut tightly. Then turn on the angle valve to check if water leaks from the connection of hose nut and filling nozzle. If leaks, release the water supply hose and connect again.
Water level adjustment and fill valve maintenance:
Adjust the float, to set up working water level, to get beat flush performance and save water at the same time. Clean the filter.
1 x Toilet Valve Inlet Part (excluding other decorations)