Length of pipe: 60cm
a.This Camp shower can keep you clean while camping or hiking.
It was made of NON-TOXIC PVC materials. It doesn’t leak anytime and also the handle is reinforced by a hard plastic tube.
b.The water flow was controlled by a pull on/off shower spout, with large capacity of 5 gallon and well performance on heating absorbility. it makes you more enjoyable to take a warm shower after a long expedition.
c.This shower bag can be folded away for easy storage with only about 12 oz.
1. Rinse the shower with warm water and 1table spoon of baking soda before initial use.
2. Fill with water, place on a flat surface with black side up and expose to direct sunlight.
3. Maximum temperature should be achieved in approximately 3 hours, it can makes the 15℃ water reach 45℃.
4. Test the water temperature before use as temperature can get up to 50 degrees Celsius in the strong sunshine.
5. Suspend using the hanging cord and suspension handle and shower is ready for use.